[D-G] the United States' cartesian cogitos as mirrored in the Cartographies Schizoanalytiques

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Sun Jun 7 18:22:04 PDT 2020

hi Johnatan,

Your writing doesn't make any sense to me:
however hard you try to add a factor "T"
and to territorialize your topic,
the real topic underneath, the UNREAL Territory under which
you talk, becomes a stream of unconsciousness dragging you far away
from your Territory ! Virginia Woolf knew how to requalify her writing
with a valid T factor: she knew the Guattari's synapse
in her very specific way.
That was the "stream of consciousness": the tool she invented and which
she wrote with.

best,
Sylvia