[D-G] (no subject)

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:14:37 PST 2020

Hi.
Something the anglo-american scholars and autodidacts on this list here
could help me solve.
Three days ago on CNet youtube there was a debate between two french
intellectuals ( zemmour & finkielkraut ) which i follow from Spain.
Zemmour presents this situation :
France was defeated in second world war because of not poland invaded by
nazi army, not because of 1938 munich «  it was already too late » but
because when hitler occupied Rurh in 1935 at a time France could have
efficiently stopped Hitler and Germany reweaponization, Great Britain
empeded France to do anything.
This holds potential strong accusation against the Anglo-Saxon or rather
Anglo-American impact on France, aswell in light on further course of this
discussion where it is unravelled how America 44 normandy seen i think by
Aaron as an « invasion ».

This interests me . France is one of the great republics in the world, and
it is a country of good wine & pleasant litterature etc, but it could be a
question in the context of wondering what is to be set right about Europe (
As well the UE or EU) . I at least set my self the question tonight:
whether the USA has or not a too strong influence on UE? Is this
intentional. Could it have more influence? Or less? Why the current
situation which according to Shmuel Trigano is only temporary.?.

Shmuel Trigano in La Nouvelle Pensée Dominante has established how Deleuze
is one if intellectuals with Foucault and Derrida responsible for an Empire
which is different to the one described  by Negri. The UE.

Yet i am thinking what can be done especially as now UK is out of EU ,
France responsability towards Germany and History is becoming again very
huge.
So is it true and how far is it true that USA will want to be an obstacle
to that responsability?

Regards
Johnattan

--