[D-G] hypertext

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 07:00:19 PDT 2019

yes Johnny does like the idea.
isn't there the Carbon14 archeology decay iso movement
which could blur the picture and introduce infratones?
but like in physics we deal with integral numbers and reverse limits,
that could help to see "in focus", which is so important in sciences.
gradually have a better picture of the universe.
your saxo-amino acid is like really re-encoding the composition plane unto
a reference plane.
but as said, if the plane of reference becomes more "in focus", that is,
across the use
of ai models, becomes more unitary
what do you think of this question, in what is philosophy?
deleuze and guattari stand against the unification of sciences, probably
they stand so much
in favor of empowering the margins of sciences, which at the time (1991)
were fractals and chaos theory.
(gleick) : sciences because of ai modelisation and time of testing theories
/ answers from materials,
sciences could well be able one day, to propose a Unified theory, and to
tell how many atoms, and which ones, in each throw of dice,
and with how/what decaying isotopes
compose the amino acids, and how many amino acids compose for example the
idea of the table of conversion
of amino acids in musical integral tones. same with electrons, and the risk
is just to see all this table being
reconfigured if smaller particles than the ones tested like smaller than
the higgs bosson, if these particles testify from future discovery
before Science achieves Unification, and a new table of particles, require
for a new
Mendeleev table. so that hydrogen might become like the ether, exit out of
the reference table. don't you see this risk, what do you think about that?