[D-G] hypertext

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Thu Mar 14 08:01:11 PDT 2019

If there is a hypertext that has already been written, then D&G
musicians may be interested in reading it: the music of amino acids.
Some representation was necessary to assign the amino acids to the keys
of a saxophone, there bering 20 basic sax keys just as there are 20
basic amino acids. The notes on the right are concert pitch, the
letters on the left are amino acids. They represent the isoelectric pH
(power of hydrogen) of each amino. Because each is a unique number, we
arranged them according to the sequence from the highest to lowest
notes, starting from the highest note (the highest pH):

R E flat

K D

H C sharp

P C

A B

L B flat

G A

V A flat

I G

W F sharp

M F

S E

Y E flat

Q D

T C sharp

F C

N B

C B flat

E A

D A flat

Once these are learned, any amino acid sequence in the Universe can be
played as music. This system can also be "translated" to piano, etc.