[D-G] D&G on Brexit

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:04:21 PST 2019

Glad to know you happy at the task of writing the Japanese alphabet. In
2017 while chatting with Mike here on dg list we thought it was a new
language/writing that included the wind/spirit of each individual/letter,
as a kind of development of Artaud’s ideas on theater.

Would you be interested to implement an augmented reality interface: each
letter would have a 3d colored form, and would express a sound of own. To
be used in performances using or talking about use of augmented reality ?

>From Mediterranea Phenicia
Johhny Pett

--
ziboote depuis mon iphoaunesixplus