[D-G] D&G on Brexit

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:06:59 PST 2019

yes Johnny shall be away from computers until end of January,
so, we'd encourage you to translate the conversation,
and also explain out carefully why DG identify the AO in Pharaoh epics(who
is Pharaoh? what does he or she creates?)
as a "paranoid". it is strange because "paranoia" just means etymologically
'out of your mind' and there is no historical or religious reason to think
Egyptians were out of their mind.
even when they saw frogs and snakes everwhere. why to try disqualify this
by saying "oh, paranoid" it was true,
and what's wrong with paranoia by the way. why is schizophrenia excluded
from
the paranoid mind? and why the schizophren will not be paranoid? why its
important for DG to led you follow that line of non sense to put faith in
AO.
these words have no meaning,
nothing matters in AO. i think it's important to know what Pharaoh we're
talking about,
there a few scores of them, no? why always "the" Despot.
yet we hope to read the conversation with Klebnikov. we wish to know
who is behind the islamochristian facts. now in Europe, they are so
dangerous! not the non-sensical idea that non-sense will create
a better flight line towards an inexistent and impossible better world once
the "old" world meaning self implodes.
we want some flesh. right now, and in the Past, historical and Religious,
we want some Pharaoh in flesh, from the Future towards the Past!!
some Barbarian with a tearing off condom, who speaks, and
creates some flight lines, some sperm falling on the ground, some vagina &
seed spurting on the foundation just for the sake of
touching something. a new snake & tits monument, a new whore somebody, not
a female Despot
yet nothing which takes in consideration the female Despot, we are fed up
listening to this non-sensical talk about paranoid female Despots,
the female Despot is like the blank
white female worker of ATP, its not a reality, they never grow up, not even
into a frightening blank void, they want to create Edenic animal becomings
now, thank you!

best, byebye for a few days,
Johnny