[D-G] Deleuze and Guattari on Brexit

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:33:52 PST 2019

hi.
i don't understand much your interest into this guy.
the contradiction is unapparent because Deleuze and Guattari themselves
were producing in ATP a state of exception: they tried to accelerate the
flight
from the lines with such claims as "the state is never progressively
constituted"
the migrants from UK who built the USA, were called the Founding Fathers.
They are a state and church copulation. Or maybe its me who's wrong, and
who sees
some benefits in America, creating an escape from Medieval Europe.
Yet, I admire your visionary insistence upon calling into question Medieval
Islam.
I don't know: do you see him as a burden for you? What if the US Government
returns Gulen
to Turkey? Who's by the way in charge of disagreeing with the executive
orders in case they are written?
You seem to prefer Erdogan over Gulen? I understand Gulen is less hair
splitting than Erdogan.
The advantage when you let the imagination dream about Gulen in Turkey,
stands
with helping the case of the Ghersi revolt (because Gulen is a
psychological tool ) What do you see the Earth looking alike
in the future? Do you see a return of the Ottoman Empire? Will it be some
post World War I autocratic sharia regime?