[D-G] cartes, maps of geopolitical communications

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:03:46 PST 2019

Can you provide us listeners to the amino acid volcanic electro production
linkage please?

Why to oppose Knowledge and Atheism systematically to blind Faith and
Religion? Do your reader fear something hidden by his own stagger thinking
in immanence? Are you incapable to ascertain your reader's ego?
is She the one forgoing of this literate definitive disaster? This
scientific atheism is a very tortuous self hating schizophrenic blind
faith, do you know. Its electrical.

I shall specifically code that link in fluo ( see the fluo appearing in
previous today's post). The will to maintain with Derrida that Time is out
of Bonds and the Death of God is just the obstinate dark moon Faith to
ground your Elder's Religion,
the ones i mean according to whom vanishing traces of previous times, the
Dead Star sucking will absorbs the DG archives. the law from Past,
backwards to the Future is in Danger. Who needs that? Somebody who dares
not take the risk to Think.
To Think means to create a Republic and to Forget what in Future time has
become not useful. What has thus helped thence the focal length in Vision
created by Sciences is useful. whereas Philosophy helping Science is dead
matter. Something God and Death discards.
Dead Matter feeds recycling. Recycling emails helps get rid of Oil
Addictions. Many emails = many old minerals burned in Electric Energy. =>
Good Fortune, many awards in the Entertainment Industry.
Likewise the Religious Organisations like Putin's are not really true or
religious, this is a dark political affair. You are right to point that
out. Long live the acidos aminos but please send the Badiou experiment
in a dogmatic scientific way so we can understand what indeed you meant by
it and by "science" and "knowledge" as opposed to "faith" see if this still
means anything in the obscurantist delight of the Era of Putin's armies
singing, marching to
the sound and color gamma of a home 64x windows 10 computer .

Johnny