[D-G] University program on Brexit and Yellow Jacket (about << multiplicities in rhetoric>>)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Wed Dec 12 10:33:27 PST 2018

Dead List News 12 Dec 2018

10 Dec 2018 Americans, Learn from the Yellow Jackets: Stop Running and
Start Fighting Back
https://townhall.com/columnists/arthurschaper/2018/12/10/americans-learn
-from-the-yellowjackets-stop-running-and-start-fighting-back-n2537215

17 Jan 2017 Slavoj Zizek on Trump and Brexit -- BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZUCemb2plE

12 Dec 2018 Theresa May: Change in Leadership Could Delay Brexit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fap9M9rE8Lw