[D-G] Marburg-Melanoma Trajectories

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Wed May 10 14:26:59 PDT 2017

Extremely high rates in Australians, a melanoma discourse reveals the
pathologies of capitalism in posts # 4 and 5:

A Cancer Forum
https://www.cancerforums.net/threads/50848-Melanoma-removed-Are-all-Skin
-clinics-money-gougers
'This forum is for discussion of cancer topics. If you are worried about
car safety, find an automotive forum. If you are worried about
government policies, find a political forum, write your representative,
etc.'

Melanoma is like the HIV-1 virus: it profoundly suppresses the immune
system.