[D-G] Fluctuat Nec Mergitur

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Thu Mar 23 10:25:07 PDT 2017

Haecceities, Derrida's passage on the girls who tear the veil of the
proper name (Of Grammatology), Baudrillard: New York feeds off itself,
the automatonism of the graphein's double violence, the
flaneur/bricoleur, cousin to the soldier (Badiou), D&G's City inventing
agriculture and not the other way around. Graphic inventions are indeed
coming, based on G's "signs-particles," the 3D of the wall as Hans
breaks more free from the curare-resin, Chewy's necessity to free him
(Conan being freed from the Tree of Woe, then they both go to the bazaar
to get stoned on blue lotus seeds) no longer requires a Chewy or even
LSD. City subjectivity will be where philosophy happens, though
post-media screenal space may already be debauched/exhausted in the
realm of communication. Prisoners will break free gradually, more likely
as they develop a machinic unconscious and schizoanalytic of their own
design.