[D-G] Hyphénation de l'HyperObjet ( firstsampling)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Tue Mar 14 10:19:16 PDT 2017

>From the Autopsy list, WorldUpsideDown 14 Mar 2017 and Richard
Gilman-Opalsky's Specters of Revolt, the latter including some
reiteration of G's take on revolt in SC.
www.minorcompositions.info/?p=813

Virilio's lighted consoles, the lamps at Chassey, and Phew's album
"Light Sleep" to perform at Paris Theatre De Vanves, Nantes Lieu Unique,
and Geneva Cave 12. Hodder's incense burners at Chassey comparable to
Lee Patterson's "Vessels" upside Gustav Metzger:

Gustaz Metzger / Self-Cancellation
www.thewire.co.uk/in-writing/essays/gustav-metzger-and-self-cancellation
'...."The amplified sound of the auto-destructive process can be an
integral part of the total conception....Lee Patterson's "Vessels"....'

Of what timbre is Chassey clay? What frequencies cannot be heard? We
have already shown the imperceptibility of Japanese chigai "difference."
The Chinese term, "moth eyebrows"....

'In particular, they are comprised of imperceptible phases of raised
eyebrows and dilated pupils which do not last more than 2 to 3 tenths of
a second.
V chastnosti oni sostoiat iz nezametnoifaz podnialbrovi i rashireny
uchenikov, kotorye delaiut ne poslednii bol'she, chem 2-3 desiatykh
dolei sekundy.

These expressions filmed at 48 images a second and broken up image by
image, are found in the Solomon Islands, New Guinea, France, Japan,
Africa, as well as in the Indians of the Amazon.
Eti vyrasheniia, sniatyi na 48 izobrazhenii v sekundy i razobran
iavliautsia izobrazheniia, nashli na Solomonovykh ostrovakh, Novaia
Gvineia, Frantsiia, Iaponiia, Afrike, a takzhe Amazonki indeitsev.'
(MU p.347)