[D-G] Hyphénation de l'HyperObjet ( firstsampling)

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:54:12 PDT 2017

Hodder's Paris basin, & glanced documents on Buffalo Quest, interesting
enough, will definetly have to read them, soon after our
current Rocamadour's field archeologic works (chantier). (I am full busy at
this...)-
this reminds me anyway, to think about how in PVirilio, The DayLight
sensual bliss Is grasped by optical and or tactile optical Forms, and or
Metamorphosis (Ovide, Nietzsche)-: watching Daylight scattered
Objects/Shapes.

and which I have to assume may be thru Learning in fact, since we're
foetus, triggered into each of ours  different (un)equal unconscious
machinisms,

is it the Unconscious Machinic which shapes this Form prehensibility and
enjoyment thereof,

or reversedly, the Pleasure of Metamorphosis, and (of) Formations, which
structures in levels/layers/plateaus the Machinic Unconscious.

In framing this with a General Intellectual Theory stepping up into the
depth of Guattari's Own Theory, we recall how Deleuze wrote to Guattari and
told him by a rapid fly word-note, how that they should rather forget all
about Lacan's idea lead into  "Unconscious is structured like a Language".

So in the frame of a new Theory into DG, how should we explain the
Nietzschean/Ovidian opt/haptic Bliss from Forms, AND bliss from
Metamorphosis, by Structural Machinic Unconscious.? Procedural Prehensibily
implicates Archeologic finding of Structures, I reckon.

automated DG theory would say that is Strata electrifyed combustion, leads
to the Plane of Composition (ATP)- we should strive and ask better of a new
theory of DG Theory.

so, let's reframe our study:

"how is Unconscious Machinic Cracked, Fractal Procedurality prehensibility
set towards the beauty of Shapes and haptic & optical Forms?" there is the
opium neurons green ice head connexions in dream, yet it is seldom
that dreams produce so many Daylight Bliss as is triggered by Forms and
Metamorphosis in Sun Light subjects.

is there no , thus a distinct pleasure in archeologic findings of (a
Vitruvian?, a Deleuzian? etc.) Formation ?

how could one categorize such symbolically, or conceptually?

(pistes de recherches..)-
best,
John.P