[D-G] Hyphénation de l'HyperObjet ( firstsampling)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Sun Mar 12 15:44:26 PDT 2017

In Hodder's The Domestication of Europe, there is some material on the
Paris Basin, though in s. France, we point to the sculpted bisons of Tuc
d'Audobert, because these art objects are placed in the back grotto. The
Winnebago buffalo hunt will place old men, women and children at the
back of the procession to the hunting grounds. On their return, the
formation is reversed.

Hodder, Entangled: An Archaeology of the Relationships Between Humans
and Things