[D-G] New (Philosdoph) Developments on the Web

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Tue Mar 7 11:14:33 PST 2017

Brueghel, Spanish Netherlands

'able to trigger an ATM' (SC p. 64)
'a sort of ontological stamp, a decreeing of existential
neccesitation.'' (p. 164)
'my parking permit sets off the mechanism of the entrance barrier.'(p.
168)
'but after having crossed the Atlantic this proposition became "Cracks
in the Text of the State" '(p. 253)
'the cracking is displaced from molar ensembles to molecular
intensities....'(p. 259)
'overcoded, as a function of the global requirements of the
system....Brueghel....corporeal modification.'('p. 10)