[D-G] Freud & an Oedipus Complex

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:19:14 PST 2017

Hello Mike,

I do not have a copy at hand of AO .
And I do not know what are DG 's source in this extract you have provided.
Is graphism like tattoos carved on a Young woman's skin?
Graphism and excision: are these signs of discontinuity, of suffering /
displeasure?
I do not understand with certainty most of the vocabulary used by DG in
this extract.
('inscription', 'graphism', 'fictitious voice', 'lineage', 'voices of
alliance')-
That is what I meant by "shallow", or 'rough as a quick mental note'.
I do not say such quick way of writing is erroneous,
yet I would say DG readers labour is subsequently to try to link such
uncertainties with data
towards a subsequent domain of understanding. Somehow we readers have
to compute notions (several times) back and forth,  between

1)anterior domain, or ie.DG reference mat.,
2)DG itself,
and (finally)
3)our subsequent domain(s)

?