[D-G] Concepts seen as functions (malgosia askanas)

Cain, Prof. Jeffrey P. CainJ at sacredheart.edu
Sat Jul 30 07:00:44 PDT 2011

Nice to think about this thread a bit more.  Joan, I do have a question--if a concept could move from one plane of immanence to another, this implies multiple planes of immanence, which seems to me to pose at least some challenge to univocity. Or in other words, I'm not following the move from the first part of your post to the second :-)  Quite possibly this is my own fault, but I wonder if you could write a bit more about it.

Best,

Jeff

Jeffrey P. Cain, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of English HC221A