[D-G] Concepts seen as functions (malgosia askanas)

jcu jcu at execulink.com
Sat Jul 30 07:32:03 PDT 2011

HI Jeff,

And thank you for your rely. I am not an academic, nor a philosopher.
And it might be a question of (my) semantics. But if you are correct,
that
the plane of immanence is consistent (as opposed to many planes),
perhaps what I refer to are its folds (as opposed to the within-without
structures of many planes), and those relations that form when disparate
elements connect like jump-cuts.

joan