[D-G] Concepts seen as functions (malgosia askanas)

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Fri Jul 29 17:04:13 PDT 2011

hello, as i undersyand it language is not prior to the concept of the concept, language is merely the topslice of the unconcious and the non symbolizable is simultaneous with this in wip dg talk about concepts as laying out a plane over the nonconceptual in thinking in a way whic passes through its own components. i struggled with this for a long time until i was able to think of it a bit like swimming or treading water in so far as the actualisation is about movements which sustain a space of thought that suspends the thought of drowning (temporarily)

hope that makes sense
ruth
nb maybe the letter a is better thought of as (a) indefinite article?
Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)