[D-G] UIQ - Intelligence and particles - current research on it Errata -SAbotage

Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Jul 13 12:20:46 PDT 2011

Dear group,

There are some misprints in tha ßt Email.

They are to significarin in the linguistic sense
to be only "by chance" of technical
damage.

This group seems to be object
of some attacs and manouvers
of deafunctionoing it.

As Deleuze & Guattaris philosophy
is the only or at least most prominent,
academic well established,
theory strong related
to theradical left in general
and especially tor the
psychiatric critical movement
This would b not very surprising.

What are the
experierences, theories and opinons about it in the group here?

greetings Harald Wenk

Ps. Her in germana a special
2surplis on code2 regading teh ecolcicalö movement
and the green party
is vey important.

The theoretical (re)backing
of mulitculturalism to marxaian economy too.