[D-G] On Schizophrenia

Benjamin Bailey de Paor benjamin at cultura3.net
Sat Jan 15 14:41:25 PST 2011

V. Interesting topics though have not yet read to the fin.
Just wanted to suggest perhaps a definition which might rest against contempory wester superstition; a definition between that which is actually relatively bad for a person and there for could be diagnosed as schizophrenic and those symptoms which may otherwise be judged hastily though can happily be known as schizoid. It is complete rout noun (? Excuse my grammar perhaps) and does offer some different modes of application. We tend to over look this in the wake of medical / religious histeria... Possession / discovery. I believe it is a relative condition.