[D-G] Deleuze-Guattari Digest, Vol 67, Issue 2

Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Sep 8 15:52:15 PDT 2010

Mr Hubaker,

You are not referring to the mosque building on ground zero in New York?

The tri-sexual as an idea of the father in the anti-oedipe is what
you have there in mind?
(mind reading(speculating) at distances in foreign languages is
pretty affording).

It is always possible to sabotate a fruitful discussion in a list.
Proofs for that are abundant in the archive here.

greetings Harald Wenk