[D-G] clause chain thought

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Fri Jun 25 09:06:54 PDT 2010

Hi Chris, my son has Asperger's syndrome. He was arrested recently  for losing his (short) temper with a very aggravating health worker. When asked if he needed an appropriate adult as he 'suffered from' autism. he said, and I am very proud, that he doesn't suffer from the condition-it is who he is-take it or leave it. Short lesson-never play my boy at chess (or at least don't put money on it). Long lesson Chris-cut the victomology-it isn't appealing-I appreciate you are in pain it but if you want to hold up your writing in short bits as (as it seems) an example of Nietzchean overcoming then  lose the diagnostic prop!

Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)