[D-G] clause chain thought

Chris Jones ccjones56 at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 25 21:38:03 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 09:06 -0700, Super Dragon wrote:
> Long lesson Chris-cut the victomology-it isn't appealing

Ruth, thanks for the comments which are repeating my comments.
Attempting a quick summary, here, so hope it makes sense. First, the
1996 invention Aspergers needs some Foucault like discourse analysis, of
the critical kind. Secondly, the lessons of the educators themselves
play out a depressive script (using Silvin Tomkins affect and script
theory here; sorry can't give reference.)

But more so, we end up back with Kant's aesthetic moral judgement.
Anyways, just a few comments by way of thanks for the added perspective,
best wishes cj

[Ps, the below is a sig file... I leave it there to avoid offending
people etc etc]
--
have chronic fatigue syndrome so may be delayed in reply or brain fog weird

just to let you know that's all, Chris Jones.

Blog: http://abdevpoetics.blogspot.com/