[D-G] clause chain thought

Chris Jones ccjones56 at bigpond.com
Thu Jun 17 00:28:27 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 15:27 +0100, Louie wrote:
> Interesting thoughts,

I should add an extra thanks, since it appears I was looking in the
wrong place. Perhaps what I should look at is Deleuze's absolute
idealism as an absolute continuity between thought and the flesh and
blood human body. That would get me to the naked body, which thought
would clothe as the nude figure.

I am interested, as a poet and artist in the nude figure against the
naked figure.
--
have chronic fatigue syndrome so may be delayed in reply or brain fog weird

just to let you know that's all, Chris Jones.

Blog: http://abdevpoetics.blogspot.com/