[D-G] Deleuze work group in Philadelphia

Daniel Richter drichte1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:00:59 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I am living in Philadelphia, and was thinking about forming a Deleuze work
group where we take C&S one section at a time and work our way through it.
We would take turns bringing something to the table to present & discuss.
The goal, or at least my goal, would be the writing end, ie embarking on a
good chunk of writing. If you're living in the vicinity and are interested
in participating, shoot me an email. I'd like to do Anti-Oedipus, Kafka,
then a Thousand Plateaus. Everyone would of course have their own approach,
point of view, concentration, etc. I've read portions of these texts, but
never taken it section by section at a careful, steadfast pace with a group
of people reading the same texts and discussing the nitty gritty.
So far there are three of us, all with different interests & backgrounds.
If you don't live in Philadelphia, but know someone who does who might be
interested, please do send them my contact info.
Best wishes,
Daniel