[D-G] Trying to locate specific quotes in Deleuze and Guattari

Julia Barclay julia.barclay at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:44:08 PDT 2009

I could be wrong but difference and diversity thing might be in film
ABC, which you can find English translation of online...Spinoza thing
might be in Spinoza book (but assume you already looked there).  Also
Negotations - where Deleuze is interviewed has some stuff about affect
in relation to concept.
Not sure if that's too vague but I'm in Greenland without my books and
going by recollection.
Best,
Julia