[D-G] all things indian

Paul adrian Bains pbains at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 17 18:29:28 PST 2009

oh dear malgosia, always so full of bile. I suppose you'd rather have
a dead list to moderate. Perhaps you could make a 'positive'
contribution to a bit of comedy...but of course I guess you won't
publish this...and I wonder why you didn't trash the 'all things
indian' - just so you could right a sarcastic one liner....?