[D-G] all things indian

malgosia askanas ma at panix.com
Sat Jan 17 18:52:28 PST 2009

But my dear Paul, I *have* a dead list to moderate.    No, I would
definitely rather not.

Approving your post just so that I could mock it would be an
excellent reason.  If truth be told, however, I wasn't paying
attention when I approved it, and its moronicity didn't hit me in
time.   And probably the same with you: you were distracted when you
wrote it, and didn't notice how moronic it was.

-m