[D-G] Close reading : Bergson's conception of difference [1 paragraph]

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Sat Oct 25 02:16:00 PDT 2008

Hi all, I believe (but am not sure) that the question of considering difference by degree depends on the further questions of differenTiation/differenCiation. I am away from home at present and so cannot pick up DR to give a specific quote. Will have a look when I return (unless someone beats me to it).
Ciao
Ruth

Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)