[D-G] Close reading : Bergson's conception of difference [1 paragraph]

filip fildh at gmx.net
Fri Oct 17 13:35:32 PDT 2008

Hello hwenk and m

sorry not to reply, but i had to work 15h a day,
so no time to reply to all the nice stuff.

i'm still gonna read this, i'll try to post every weekend a few paragraphs,
(until 1 dec i have to work a lot, after that date i will get all my
attention to the article).

the article is in the book desert island.
i have posted the link on the first post.

i need to go, my boss is on the phone again
greetz filip