[Deleuze-Guattari] Severer error concernng Kundalini Yoga experiendce

Todd Conover toddconover438 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:29:20 PDT 2007

Hi Bruno & list
I am also an artist (composer) beginning to read Anti-Oedipus. It is
nice to see others on DG-listserv. ! Perhaps something DG desiring-
production concept has to do with an attempt to efface the Marxian
division of (economic, technological) Base and Superstructure
(culture)? A division that seems to imply some level of social
function common to both.

I see a similar attempt in artist Matthew Barney's Drawing Restraint
-- a product of economic/technological relations (dockworkers craft
and load a metal object filled with a gray fluid) is central to
participation in the the sailors' dining ritual. How would production
of consciousness, or the idea that one's consciousness is fully
determined by symbolic placement within a larger social body, might
have to do with Freudian id I cannot so much write on.

best wishes Todd