[Deleuze-Guattari] Why is this list sabotated so much?

jcu jcu at execulink.com
Thu Sep 6 08:58:31 PDT 2007

Dear Dr. Wenk,

"What interests us are the circumstances."
D&G, ATP

Why are artists drawn to D&G?
And why to academics dislike artistic
intervention in their discours?
Nomos vs. logos, open vs. closed.

When the rhizome grows a knot,
sever it and let it regenerate. This
list has been reincarnated, wiped
clean, and now awaits new growth.

The problem with the past is that
artistic intervention has always been
negatively motivated. D&G are not
about destruction.

"The modus operandi of nomad thought
is affirmation, even when its apparent object
is negative. Force is not to be confused with
power. Force arrives from outside to break
constraints and open new vistas. Power builds
walls." D&G, ATP

... some thoughts.