[Deleuze-Guattari] Why is this list sabotated so much?

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Thu Sep 6 03:11:04 PDT 2007

Dear over 200 members of this list,

in my eyes it is a little bit puzzling
that there so few mails regarding so much member in this list, that discus
  friendly
and in a manner expressing the wish to understand one another,
the world and the complex philosphy of Deluez Guattari or
Vedanta from India.

I ask me, what someone who wants to sabotate this list in order
to make the understanding and further resaearch
of the complex Deleuze and Guattari philosphy more difficult
and almost impossible.
Some emails in this list do something like this.
This is a pronblem not only for this list,
but if you want to fight a philophy or a theory,
most probaly because you have already another one,
contradictory one,
maybe almost in some professional way,
you may write such "saboating" and "desorientating" emails.
As it is possiblel to get emails accounts with
names you like, this is misused to sabotate discussions.

I remind that some insights from neurology and psychatry
are only to find in Deleuze Guattri -
and even there very hidden.

VEDANTA AND CULTURE

One outstanding problemin logic in philophy
is for sure its cultural
retriction.
Therefore philophical and logical "invarants" or constants
are of high importance,also they may be rooted back
to influences of the cultures.

Vedanta phiophy in India, whic are over one Billion people,
and the philopshy has a tradition about
1500 years, with the "university languge" sanskrit,
which is even more complicated than larin.

In the eyes of some Indian phisophers western
"anti metaphyswics" is a little bit childish,
negelcting that there has to be some ground
of existence and also overriding very
important abilzies and experiences of the human brain.

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/