[Deleuze-Guattari] an opened Ghestalt

Wouter Kusters C.W.Kusters at let.ru.nl
Mon Sep 3 17:27:34 PDT 2007

> These are instead established as a kind of
> phantasms, according to Spinozas recognized  tendency of the mind to
> complete data
> or to close open "Gestalts".
> how to close open Gestalt: how the very long human practice to close open
> "Gestalt" equals a what, a phantasm, an enthymeme by Aristotles
> and what would we flaunt instead, what else than enthythemic phantasmatic
> language?, is there further down the road a basic logical reason to be
> discovered and rediscovered for us? is language based on a logic upon a
> historical logic along which to build a community of first stage
> Civilization (Michiu Kaku) ?

Yes, language - according to my Aristotle - is not only based on logical
reason, but also on, at least, noetic thinking, according to Aristotle, and,
on what Aristotle calls the koine aesthesis, the communal sense of what
counts as beautiful, which feeds and bleeds on the BwO, and what since the
Greeks has been deteritorrialised into global non-communal Socius, and which
absolutely deterritorialises into a paranoiac State, coloured through the
prismatic crystals of time. Sugar honey, and bread with eggs and bacon!

> logic an abstraction of the mathematics and thus surges right
> into logic the
> language in such a way. at least is it to become scientific despite of the
> phantasm that what we want in it?

The phantasm is an image floating between ideas that shine through powers
that be.

> i am not answering my question, my word
> is divagative and even stupid, you should not pay attention to it normally
> if you would not be on a "democratic" list. i have no context
> personally but
> a question which hinders and to which heeds must not be. i guess.

Guess, gamble and Ghestalt yr virtual force :-)

WK