[Deleuze-Guattari] an opened Ghestalt

Mas Que Palabras xavier.buades at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:06:09 PDT 2007

07/9/2, hwenk <hwenk at web.de>:20
These are instead established as a kind of
phantasms, according to Spinozas recognized  tendency of the mind to
complete data
or to close open "Gestalts".
how to close open Gestalt: how the very long human practice to close open
"Gestalt" equals a what, a phantasm, an enthymeme by Aristotles
and what would we flaunt instead, what else than enthythemic phantasmatic
language?, is there further down the road a basic logical reason to be
discovered and rediscovered for us? is language based on a logic upon a
historical logic along which to build a community of first stage
Civilization (Michiu Kaku) ?
logic an abstraction of the mathematics and thus surges right into logic the
language in such a way. at least is it to become scientific despite of the
phantasm that what we want in it? i am not answering my question, my word
is divagative and even stupid, you should not pay attention to it normally
if you would not be on a "democratic" list. i have no context personally but
a question which hinders and to which heeds must not be. i guess.

sincerely

Xavier Buades
artist