[D-G] Straight-Bereshit Diffracted-Concentrate Meditate Create

.+oot7AM martini dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:36:53 PDT 2006

at night with drugs
it is best to take the dose
but before you sleep
you must set your alarm clock
to ring in one hour
then sleep for an hour, your head will spin
suddenly
chronos will wake you in the middle of your rotation
you will still dream, but you will not sleep
from here you will begin to see the difference
between the spinning world
and the spinning brain
(this works best with ambien narcotics)

I have been told that In ancient greek times most people did not
choose to sleep only once a day. Instead the had two sleeps, the first
begins at 8pm and lasts until 12 or 1am, from there they do work for
several hours before falling into the second sleep at around 4 or 5am.
This sounds interestesting to me but I do not know if it is true.