[D-G] Straight-Bereshit Diffracted-Concentrate Meditate Create

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 25 15:27:27 PDT 2006

yes the problem is in the deities who visit me
they surface at night, when i take the sleep pills
they take seize of my body and make it do
strange things. they carry me to the signs in the streets
of their presence like one day a sticker of angels hidden in a corner
near Columbia University at one or two blocks away. my brains are
thus bleeding, and what they tell me
does not match with what people see exactly as reality
yet often people see a reality where i do not see one.
as you say i have long wanted to flee beyound my neurology.
and this article i read by Boris Cyrulnic (the ethologist) showed the
readers that
precisely nothing in the brain is definitive. realizing the aging brain,
or the troubled brain can recover anytime by an act of will against
speedways they sometimes may have borrowed.

i thought at first the idea of a mecanosphere or a megamachine
is a good one, because precisely it shows beyound the static there is
tangibility
of escape from the collective where nothing made sense, and enabling
holes of passages.
at first something to grasp is the distanced
reality. now how would you draw an animated picture of the megano-sphere
so that
the fraying of holes of these passages might be encouraged. also loads
of
such holes are created, but we pass through them out of sight with the
reality surrounding the hole. that is perhaps where as see the advantage
of rhizomes
and the creativity that lays 4 our hands. connected pathways are flying
dashes, moving virtual
and we need to hint at those curious remarks by bubbles, dashes and
question marks.
you see the titles of folding newspapers language, and micro tubes of
adrenaline diving benaeth pools of stratas of dna advancing between our
legs in
strange mwalks, the abrupt stop. yes to create the multiple, thanks!
also found an answer to binary in sexus when Miller talks with Rebecca
after having laid with Elisa and Maude his former wife during an
electric storm. He says there, is a pyramid of hierarchy, and people on
top of it, closer to G_D, see the differenciation, while those on the
base see the similitudes/ indeed these common notions are hard to catch
are difficult to render in animation without computed voice over and
such depressive foldover heading titles. i have to think about it
personnaly.
regards
Adline.
--