[D-G] Straight-Bereshit Diffracted-Concentrate Meditate Create

.+oot7AM martini dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:08:14 PDT 2006

static equilibrium is as much a nomos as the dogma of difference.
Instead, a dialectic approach will both divide the movement of unity
into parts and also unify the chronos of difference into a finite set.
(It is an option of "2" which reaches both ways towards "3" & "1")
Techniques that help animate ideas, keeping them animated, are very
important for combating the tendency of "turning to stone"...constant
alertness of the three. But be careful not to use the dialectics to
"affirm" the two (as in U.S. politics there is a dialectic between
"democrats vs republican" which creates the illusion of an absolute
universe but it is really just a solipistic orbit which can easily be
destroyed by an "exclusive two-vote system" vs the current single
vote... once the 2 is laid upon the 2, it is negated in favor of "all
that is beyond 2"; whereas if the one is laid upon the 2, it is merely
validated and the cycle returns.) Do you remember the second rule of
hydraulics... it is "reaction." This second rule goes very nicely with
Spinoza's second rule of unity (i.e.difference) and together they help
keep the binary of unity/difference at arm's length (but well within
punching distance.)

After reading some DyG it should occur to the reader that there is a
relationship between that constellation of neurons in the head and
what is outside the head. We have perceptions of the world and we have
consciousness of our ideas about the world. Spinoza's dialectic begins
with "common notions" and grows into a system of connections from
there. This relationship of common notions is always changing,
sometimes the notions are true, sometimes wrong. Sometimes the
constellations change and no longer fit the situation at hand, and
sometimes the situation changes and our constellations must be
updated. Spinoza's Ethics offers the reader a technique for updating
our internal constellations w/o intentionally changing what is around
us. But here the second rule of hydraulics applies to that
psychology... reaction (both intended & un-intended). If this rule is
forgotten, we revert into solipstic beasts who's un-intentional denial
of our own selves becomes reflected into the world negativly. For
these people "life becomes a game", (Re: Nash y Thucydides) abstracted
and strategic, where ideas are nothing more then "dice rolls" within a
static framework of recurring "play".  It might be tempting to feel
pity for these people but that would be a mistake b/c they are very
dangerous solispitic beasts who pretend that their neurology is
static, who act as if they are robots, accepting the united faith of
the mega-machine... going to the one. (Re: Bush as a Spinozist)

[Re: a wish to conclude]
[...]Neurons I sayth, yet there for ethology of mankind, is there not a word
that hovers, and scratches, and nears by, as neurons are butter for
sensations, ie. waves invisible to the senses, but yet livable. Lived
actually by mankind. The quale of sensation. The neurons need to
be frayed, holes need to bypass, so as to let the packets of sensations
which were quale experienced by us as much as by any other animal.
[...]
How to fill the heart with the sensations alluded by Mankind's
ethological practice upon itself and advance and fashion a perspectivist
impact set on a flaming sunshine?[...]

What I read here is a strong desire to go beyond one's own limited
neurology, I know that I feel it. it is limited b/c identity is
singular; the constellations of the stars are NOT identical to the
constellation of neurons, they are connected together in the "act of
passive reflection." It takes someone like Al-Hazen (965–1040) to
reverse the spectacle of Western perception away from the "act of
inscription" back into deeper passive reflection that suddenly allows
our eyes to function properly seeing "forward". The other way is the
way of the mega-machine who is capable of changing the world to match
that internal constellation... this is the pure violence of language,
where objects are given static names. I will cast both of my 2 votes
against that machine.

[Re: to Clifford from the Interstice Galaxy]
[...]M and Filya have written a Graphic Novels, two writers, write the novel,
it looks more complete like that, there scales to rub and creep against
until the extasy of poetry is reached.[...]

I do believe that the artist/poets are huddled toghether in a small
zone where they are allowed to expand into absolute systems. But once
they step out of their zone they return to their limited stature. The
poetic oedipalization of external constellations is extremely
effective technique for building a robust relationship with the world;
unfortunately it has a static tendency also, but this feature has been
projected onto the poet from the mega-machine. See the concept of a
"zone" is very dangerous for the poet because it immediately destroys
their absolute implication. the zone does not actually exist, if it
did it would mean that the poet must bleed upon everything in this
world so that it can be projected through their spectrum. Only when it
is drenched, dripping with blood, can it be real. The Mega-Machine
offers the poet a zone to play in. The zone must be rejected and the
blood spared, there is life still.

[Re: Straight-Bereshit Diffracted-Concentrate Meditate Create]
[...]
puzzled between showing the movement of the differences towards Unity by
artistic means, or doing the other movement which aims towards
"creating" the multiple, to what consist this creativity?[...]