[D-G] to Clifford from the Interstice Galaxy

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 15 15:46:50 PDT 2006

Hi Clifford
tonight i presented my friend Bill who unlike me write as native your
englo narrativative
i made him read Jean Genet, he also is a fan of G. and enet. His
comments where a bit like
(he had a treasure word like mythopopea, ie. reason: Virgil in one pome
we do not know who is Virgile
and its not enough to put Virgile according to him,
you have to expand a bit. That is his reflextion.

As for my story tonight, still with Bill, eating a spagelotine con fungo
and mom calls, she was to print and make the book
out of the images and texts i left her fro the book to stand together.
she didn't want Filya appeared ad one authour of the book. "Its not
serious", you commit a mistake", she so says with anger diffusing the
nervosity to me.

I think what Bill sais is comming from the community way we do these
poetries, and need to reconnect to the real
the real of parents, they need to understand the tornado which implies
the baptysing of Me as Filia

M and Filya have written a Graphic Novels, two writers, write the novel,
it looks more complete like that, there scales to rub and creep against
until the extasy of poetry is reached. Filya did some things, and she
needs to be included as part of my productions.

Kiss

Filya
--
  adline vanlindenbergh