[D-G] reflecting on the fight between THE GOD(S)

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 15 20:52:07 PDT 2006

When G_D entered my body, and couched in its folds to say
to Satan included, that " Thou may leave a life
of eternal toilment" it was perhaps highly eroticisezd
highly erotic the way w/he moved to Satan
the move was comunicative, it sparked like a vulgar 324 Volt plug
"last august Delgado won a victory" BBC and I verified
this candidate of ovum fecundation win the dawn bits scattered on
the floor of the Tempest.

what do you think, list ers, so what's the benefit?
it give some bigger voice
when the United essence approval
with a tremendous voice
I think with a more cynical suggestion