[D-G] a wish to conclude

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 15 10:38:21 PDT 2006

I have now some time to write and the idea of concluding seeded : what
we share, how the point's of view become convergeant by a conclusion.

Deleuze in his basing his project upon Spinoza could not do without
integrating a divergeant point of view. He thus pulled up Nietzsche
to create a pseudo reflexction on Spinoza. It would have been unfare
towards good taste to leave his admiration
for non solipsistic infloods, to break through the wall of waves with
foam, sparkling its zest,
to measure fertile ground for liberatates thoughts, at the identity
impossible
but yet Nietzsche evaluated is also some Messenger who in his writings
is not stable
and anchored in drift from one cheptel of pink sheep towards the other
at the hour
midday / midnight, where animals sleep and loose their grips. The
attraction towards the table where one
lashes as God one's dices, as Dionysos the minuscule god of
transformation of writing
a way to stress the passage our of duration from the times these long
favoured by destinies unapproximated
though distant, to near us, and reach towards the sense of our time (the
future encompassed)the times these long favoured
by tongues of snakes and scaled these lure us indefinitely towards the
emancipation of passage
in Ethics, affirming without discontinuous stability, the logic of
steadfastness, and enjoyment of
our power to construct with our brains a way for our neurons to interact
harmonously
and echo like bells stuck like steel and copper in a programme of layers
which decode, which analyse a path by which to attain felicity in our
journey.

But for Nietzsche this passage was crushed into an eternity which he
lived and it is attractive
and rebutting because these last words are so full of mysticism
supposedly Nietzsche was living
in a way he had integrated the surface of "the" event, which Deleuze
tried to surf upon.
This event is absent from our direct account of it in the writings of
Spinoza.

Neurons I sayth, yet there for ethology of mankind, is there not a word
that hovers, and scratches, and nears by, as neurons are butter for
sensations, ie. waves invisible to the senses, but yet livable. Lived
actually by mankind. The quale of sensation. The neurons need to
be frayed, holes need to bypass, so as to let the packets of sensations
which were quale experienced by us as much as by any other animal.

The hint towards Nietzsche's Midnight/Midday event is baptized, and
experience ought to be organized towards an unbroken heart.

How to fill the heart with the sensations alluded by Mankind's
ethological practice upon itself and advance and fashion a perspectivist
impact set on a flaming sunshine? The ship is ready, and parts the dim
line between Oceanic drifts ashore. Impossibly zeon is our friend, and
nicely covers the bed of roses with a tissue of immaculate
conceptuality.

Spinoza rediscovered by our peers in the track of pain and endurance.
Spinoza looping mirrors of uncertainty when the thin icecover makes
the neurons of Earth itself. The dirty conclusion to end the debate. The
gesture of ongoing dismall calling about our gluant going and goings.

Kiss

Filya
--
  adline vanlindenbergh