[D-G] this has all be one big tease!!

.+oot3AM patient dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 09:39:44 PDT 2006

in this extreme case I must recommend lowering the dose of ketamin,
often the irrational muscle spasms can indicate a complete bifurcation
which is not the desired state.
---
there was someone who was studying cyper-capoeira  and it seemed to
strike the heart of the matter in a lot of ways. for one, capoeira as
a hidden violent arts, hidden behind dance. second, its aim is to
destroy the master-slave relationship. and three it is purely physical
with the body against another body.
I think there you hav e and inverse reflection of yoga technique like
a mirror. both attribute salvation to the harmony of the body(complete
with mind) and the outer-world. and so one can begin to ask whether
performing the  capoeira as mere dance, pantomime, without enacting
any actual violence... would that also achieve a harmony of the body
with the outer world?  I dont see how it could because it is a formula
that lacks a completed resolution between the body and mind as first
stage, where the intent to revolt is fabricated like a personal
megamachine. without a completed beginning state the animated process
cannot possibly resolve accordingly.