[D-G] this has all be one big tease!!

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 09:13:36 PDT 2006

it is a well known fact that chimpmoncks are very friendly creatures,
and clever too. When I asked my chipmonk buddy about oriental despots
he said:

"to concieve of the Despot makes you an Oriental Despot...
to concieve of the Oriental Despot makes you hungery for peanut brittle."

I'm sure there is plenty of truth to that and I enjoy thinking about
the depotic chipmonk in my mind that wants to eat peanut brittle and
nothing else.
the "defensive-attacked-ness" of the concept of the despot has a great
history that I have just found out about and its very stimulating (and
crunchy) but the oriental flavor of despot is even crunchier!!! I want
to hop around and spill all my books on the floor today!