[D-G] this has all be one big tease!!

.+oot3AM patient dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:39:48 PDT 2006

Thanks for the information, I will have to revisit the despot chapters
of A-O and see what you are actually talking about, but if I recall
correctly, most of those chap. are referring to the nature of "surplus
value" and how the despot manages to milk it beyond mere physical
territory... thus the "reterritorialing-agent" was born as a despot
and so now the despotic attack is realized upon the plane of
metaphysics, where the individual can be manipulated by the
surplus-value of their knowledge and ignorance.

"damn" those darn oriental despots!!!  Gosh, if only someone could
have recommended a good yoga instructor to saddam, maybe we wouldn't
be in this horrible nightmare of history!! Of course I am just joking,
but personally I am having trouble seeing why you must put yoga into
the center of this discussion. I notice that no matter what the
discussion is, you like to talk about yoga instead... is this really
the place to talk about yoga? I am not clear how you keep linking yoga
to D-G, I would like to be more clear.

My point (re:"contratual remark") is that yoga does NOT faciltate the
the NECESSARY connectiveness of rhyzoma activity, but instead yoga is
part of the megamachine-agenda and its designs on the BwO. (but
sometimes the coding is good.)People spend half their life sleeping,
breathing and resting and dreaming.. all quietly natural w/o this
yoga-agenda. these alfa-beta-theta states are all the aspirations of a
yoga lesson yet why the lesson if the body will do this on its own? I
am not against yoga, it is nice and good for folks and i have no
question about that...

One way to answer my question involves understanding why "natural
sleep-state" is so difficult for millions of people, especially today
2006. There are as many pharma-drugs as there are yoga-schools that
can help a person reach these states. The tibetian dali lama (who
claims to be a devil from the 114th dimension of hell) has even gone
so far as to say that "whatever means"(re:drugs vs yoga) it takes to
reach these states is acceptable to him and his agenda, so you can see
that the dali lama makes little distinction between yoga and pharm
drugs. But that is devil from the 114th dimension of hell speaking.
>From experience I know that Ketamin is an extremely intense drug to
take that will help an animal-patient resolve their mind/body issues,
and I believe it is 10x faster and deeper then any yoga experience. To
see this distinction yyou really have to try both sides (multiple
sides) before you can make this "fair judgement" that you want to
reach.