[D-G] a close words to Nz and Jussi

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:00:48 PDT 2006

I think finding such a quote would be a great thing and I have very
few leads, maybe dr.crawdaddy can find it in his bookshelf. I tried to
look for this quote in lots of places but I cannot find my
hypomnemata, I think a little child has run off with it... so now it
becomes not so very important anymore - why must the irony become the
subject of praxis?

I hate treasure hunts, but there is a clue...
http://www.hschamberlain.net/kant/kant_06_kant.html
... if you read on page "294 KANT" you will find a reference to
Schopsky' "wooden" jokes.
I hope this can settle this little issue and I wish not to reach
crisis over this thing-in-itself.
I wish I could find better...