[D-G] holding the things, not writing them, blocking the chitchat

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Sun Jul 9 09:12:21 PDT 2006

Hello adline,

if you are only a little bit chaotic taking on some meathabits may help.
"Already done if you do(try) it, not done if you don't do(try) it."
(Mille Plateux: Comment se faire un corps sans organs 185 (first page))

This boiled down to everday life is to setttle and finish things as soon as
possible,
in general at once if you think about it.
Then there is no time for the things to do some harm or getting chaotic or
making trouble.
And you will be used to not think: I should have done this or i should do
that by I like
it more to to what I am doing now. For what you should do is already done,
it is vanished, no more there.
 You are really free without chaos and
don't have to explain to yourself or to others.
Make a habit out of it, don't think to much about everday life things, do
them at once and they are finished.

It is very important to have as less internal trouble as possible.

Concerning relations to other people it is good to have things as open,
direct and clear as possible - also causing no internal
and external  trouble. And try not to hurt anybody - and without any real
reason is absolut forbidden.
Otherwise you can ruin good and long relations in a very short time.

Internal trouble gives external trouble gives internal trouble gives
external trouble ..
like a spiral.

Healthy (from Yoga and everday own experience)  eating is not so(too) much,
enough vitamines, the rest is very generous.

As everyone knows, the brain has normally to less oxygen, so moving and
breath techniques like conscious, slow  breathing
with longer retaining the breath will make you feel more comfortable and
alive.

This to apply is more than enough for the first but it has really to be
applied.
We dom't need new theories over  and over again if no good technique is
really applied.

This is all proved by own, long  experience and you can overcome crsis  you
don't believe.

But I don't know much about you, but this will  help without doing any harm.

greetings Harald Wenk