[D-G] Hello everyone!

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 08:11:13 PST 2006

coldcut and vjamm and games
  yet what you say is also funky porcini tried to explain how to build triphop music: in one tune they descrive: the highhat, tatam, the snatch, the rare drum bodoom bodoom
  but its not a s serious as our idea

Also, I seem to have my facts mixtup (again), so it wasn't pansonic
who put macs software on their music release, I think it was autechre,
anybody else listen to this music who might know better?