[D-G] to Dracula

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 18:55:06 PDT 2005

Love making is physical. It is an art in itself. By emerging from my nighty bed I realize how much truth there is, in this ... statement, everytime you woke up during the night, and I saw you delicately climbing on my neck, little beast, I heard the noise, the disturbance in the animal strata when i exploded your skull instinctively under my thumbs, creeping on me mad.

What were you doing on my neck this morning?

art is not as powerfull as the lust with which i speed this letter to you Count  Dracula. And you knew it until i killed you and the strata, disturbed, made a sad reproach when I woke away from your devastated ego , when I left you and went to the brisk space of the fresh dawn.