[D-G] sorcellerie capitaliste, democracy in Vth BC in Athens. (2)

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 14:22:51 PDT 2005

Ok Of course this is presented as an Idiot would present it. But think about the idea, because it gives a chance to read that Free Men existed in Greece, and now ther're no Free Men anymore, all we're subjectified, assujeti or asservi by the Mega-Machine.
We must find a way out, so that the Element Changes. And this proposition, totally sane and serious, is laid here to your contempling mind so that as Citizen of the World you can have your say about it, in case you pretend to be Free.

As Deleuzian reader  would you say that you don't need to be free, and to pretend to be free?

Liza